As if being a super model, TV presenter and a yummy mummy wasn’t enough, blonde bombshell Heidi Klum has branched out into the world of fashion design. Classic active-wear brand New Balance has just announced a collaboration with Klum for a sportswear line that includes leggings, tunics, woven tops and outerwear. Launching in October, the collection will be exclusively available on Amazon.com and .co.uk. “As much as I love the gowns and sparkly clothes, what I turn to most in my closet are active clothes that look stylish but are comfortable and work for all of my activities. That is exactly what my line for New Balance is all about,” says Klum. We can’t wait to see how it turns out – definitely an upside to the post-Ramadan workout regime!
HK for NB
- 22/06/2015 - Smile Makeover by Dr. Sam Saleh of ORA Dentistry Spa
- 14/05/2015 - Live it Up in Mykonos This Summer
- 01/05/2015 - Women in the World Summit 2015
- 20/04/2015 - The Milken Institute Global Conference: The Power of Ideas
- 19/03/2015 - Palestine on a Plate